Re: new songs?

>Since the boys played Sheraton gibson and a bit of crossroads in Atlanta,
>does this mean they are coming up with new material??

I think we've been very lucky on this tour to hear new Who material.
Definitely that was "Crossroads Now" during "Let's See Action" in Atlanta,
and certainly I wouldn't be opposed to hearing them do some of TED's solo
material--more than just "Sheraton Gibson" and "Face The Face" and "Rough
Boys."  Roger and John have some very good material that would sound great
played by The Who.

In Tampa we got some of the (still untitled) mini-opera within TKAA, and
also in Atlanta there was a very pronounced tempo change during "My
Generation" that had to be something new.  I didn't catch any of the words
to that one, though.  Did anybody else?

keets