Re: WHO'S BETTER WHO'S BEST TOP FIVE

Where did you come up with that screen name, Mick?  I keep thinking you're a
porn ad.  ;)

The set list has shifted slightly, but it'll be pretty much covered at
http://www.thewho.net/news/tour2000.html.  Check at the left margin for the
list of shows and links to info and set lists.  There's a photo gallery,
too.

Seems to me the merchandise has shifted slightly, too, but somebody else
will have to help there, because I didn't pay good attention.  At Atlanta
there was a program, a beige "Who Sell Out" shirt, a reddish-brown one with
sixties pictures (O&S?), a nice white one with red and blue
Pete-silhouette-smashing-guitar and maybe another dark something or other.
There were also cds, of course.  Didn't notice if there was a pin, but there
are a couple at thewhodirect site:
http://thewhodirect.com/product_list.asp?TYPE=Accessories

keets