Re: THANKS!

andrew:
>  I would like to thanks the boys for a memorable tour and  I will never
> forget the shows I saw. Good luck at Albert hall tonight. I am sure the who
will do
>  a new album. For you neysayers, i quote  "I WILL NEVER PLAY ANYWHERE IN
>THE WORLD AGAIN LIVE WITH THE WHO"-PT, 1983

It's 'naysayers.' Repeat after me, say 'nay...'  No, not "buh buh buh."  I do
hope that is not the case but...  :)

>  Before the tour, I didn't think much of baba o'reily. But after seeing it
>  have a new found respect for the song. Same goes for getting in tune. It
>  seemed like a slow dull quiet song BUT IT WAS POWERFUL!
>  Anyway, anyone else have a new respect for a song on this tour?

Ditto (re: BoB, Git). Like most said before, all standards up a notch. I
think I was able to digest "I Don't Even Know Myself" better more.
Overall 'Bargain' was a highlight. Irvine and Shoreline for improvs.

BTW, does anyone has Irvine (CDr) for trade?

Mike
http://members.nbci.com/deafjob/thewho.htm