RE: BigAudioPopGhosts

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: Who references
>
>It was probably that Big Audio Dynamite song that I don't know the title
to.
>What you described is in *that* song.  That came out in the late 80's,
didn't
>it?
>
>- - SCHRADE in Akron

That would make sense.  The station was doing an 80's flash back thingy.

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: Pop Who
>
>I say, give us a  WHO BY NUMBERS / WHO ARE YOU  tour!
>I'd be gun-slingin' my VISA card for something like that!
>
>- - SCHRADE in Akron

*That* and a Sell Out Tour would get me drooling.

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>& wondering why that odd looking fellow in the horse-riding
>outfit looked so much older than the other scruffy-looking, young guys.
>- - SCHRADE in Akron

Too funny!  As a youngin', I always wondered about that riding suit too.
English humor didn't mean a thing to me.  Then, like a light, came Benny
Hill!!!

>From: DrJimmy <drjimmy@iamdigex.net>
>Subject: The Who In "Ghost"
>Anyone ever see the Who poster hanging on Whoopie Goldbergs
>bedroom door in "Ghost"?

What poster?

Kevin in VT