Pop Who/DST/What's Next

keets said "DST pretty much blew me away."

Hey keets,
Please tell more.  What about DST blew you away?  I really prefer the
stripped-down prog/blues/punk/pop/<insert your own descriptive noun here>
version like we had this year.  Consequently I skipped 'Who on Ice', DST,
BRS, PsychoD.  The Who brand lost me from '83-'96 and only sucked me back in
with Quad.  What did I miss and should I harm myself?

What's Next?
I have often thought a covers tour would be fun and might have a pretty good
shot at keeping Pete interested.  They could do some of the R&B Roger loves
(Stax & James Brown) and songs they have covered before.  They might even be
able to convince some Pete disciples (Vedder, Weller, Gallagher, Strummer)
to write or co-write some pieces for Who use.  The fun here would be in the
arrangements and progressive Who slanted performances.

Jeff