Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #314

    Commenting about how Keith aged so rapidly before he died. If you see the
"Good Morning America" interview about 2 weeks before he died, he just isn't
the same. I remember him talking very feebily, not as sharp as he always was.
Very sad. I was 13 when he died & I remember telling my friend, Keith was old
- he had a full life. Im 35 now - I take that back.
Hey Scott - thanks for the Who's Next video recomendation. I must get it!
Janice