RE: Who references

> 2. Was just listening to our "alternative" station playing some very
> techno-pop type song.  What got my attention was a sudden switch from all
> the, ummmmmmm, tech-popping to those loveable and very distinctive opening
> chords from ICE.  The only lyric they allowed to get out before cutting
back
> to tech-popping was "Got".  (got a feeling inside.....)
> Sorry, the station didn't say who it was.

It was probably that Big Audio Dynamite song that I don't know the title to.
What you described is in *that* song.  That came out in the late 80's,
didn't
it?  Mick Jones/Clash fans, help me out!  What's the name of that song?

Big Audio Dynamite also sampled "Baba O'Riley" in another one of their
songs.

I think it's either  " the Globe" or " Rush"
"Rush" samples Baba O

Kevin