Revolution

"I was able to read the Who references in the new beatle book. Anyone notice
that Lennon seems paranoid, maybe threatened by the Who. He often is quoted
saying we were the first this and that, not the Who or Hendrix. The quotes
are from the mid 60's, a time in london when the Who were all the rage."

If you know anything about Lennon you know that he is paranoid about
EVERYONE. He was paranoid about McCartney for Christ sakes. He was a
brillant man, but on the inside he was a bit insecure.

"Also, The Who got the respect they deserve in the Beatles revolution
special on ABC TV."

I don't know if it was respect, but it was nice to see them on there and see
Pete talking about them. I enjoyed that special.

"On a side note, give it up Keith Richards."

*LMAO* Thank you! Man alive that man looks terrible. He looks like he died
ten years ago. And what is wrong with his fingers? They're all stubby and he
looks like he has horrible aurthritis. Well I know I'm never doing any drugs
now, thanks Keith.

Nicole