Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #312

 Yes, I too watched VH-1s Hard Rock Countdown. Happy to see WHO in top 10.
They could have shown better footage & mentioned JOHN!! - they talk about
Flea from the Chili Peppers being a bad ass bassiest, well, how could anyone
not mention John's influence & the solo on My Generation? grrrrrr...
 Oh, and about Keith Richards hair on The Beatles Revolution special.... What
is going on there? Grandkids playing with his hair, perhaps...? That man, he
reminds me of an old Leather jacket.

 Question for Daltrey fans out there: Who has seen the movie " Like it Is" ?
It is in a Video Catalog I got & gives Roger a good review. I am going to buy
it, of course.
Happy Thanksgiving All!
Janice