RE: Let's let the buck stop here.

>Yeah, I forgot the grades didn't I?  Well, let's put this matter
>to rest right now.
>
>WHO'S BACK:  D
>YOUNG VIC BLUES:  B
>- - SCHRADE in Akron

Yeaaaaaaaa!  Just keeping you on your toes boot-man.

>Joe Lewinski
>I've met Kevin and his choppers appear to be in good health.
>Joe in PA

Oh man, what are you guys doing to me????  ;-() (whoops, sorry fang) I meant
;-)

>From: "Brian Cady" <cadyb@home.com>
>Subject: Re: Pete leaves the door open for anything!!   "Nothing dies" !
>
>> It.....is.....alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>More like he.....has.....learned!
>        -Brian in Atlanta

Sounds pretty promising though doesn't it?   Whooooo hooooooo!

>From: Jeff House <jjthandmeh@juno.com>
>Subject: Kevin = Bucko?
>
>Inflected Form(s): plural buckˇoes
>Jeff

Isn't that a breakfast cereal????
Does that mean on weekends, I'm frosted?????

Kevin in VT (shaking his head at all the shenanigans).