Re: Who's Next

It's terrific.  Run, don't walk, to buy it.  The interviews are exceptional,
including an analysis of how Keith Moon filled the spaces in the music with
his drumming.  Pete explains how he set up the synth parts for the album,
and also there's new studio footage of him playing and singing "Pure and
Easy."

keets