Ironminds/The Who on The Simpsons

>We see what we expect to see. The Who on The Simpsons? That’s exactly where
>they belong.

Ha.  No more interviews for this guy!  Actually he was doing fine until he
got to that.

>Where he was once at least equal parts artist and           performer,
>extending his body of work into                            uncharted
>territories as he rediscovered its
essences on-stage, he is now equal parts
entertainer and manager, applying the same
cleverness, flashes of brilliance and aggressive
energy to sustaining and repositioning his band’s
past for public consumption.

I don't think this is such a bad strategy.  The Who has been so involved in
performing live that they've failed to look at how the music might be
preserved--until just lately, anyhow.

keets