Re: Pete Townshend - gets political !!!!!!!!!

I enjoyed reading that post.  Everyone must have
bugged him about GW and Won't Get Fooled Again.  I
notice that a lot of his posts are in response to
journalists.  It gets a little annoying after a while
because I think, who the fuck cares what journalists
say, do what YOU want to do, like you have always
done.  Should we all pull our money together and buy
Pete a Play Station 2 for Christmas?;)

Shanna
--- "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
wrote:
>   Pete's new diary entry!
> Pete getting political!
>
>  http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/frame.html
>  <<Pete Townshend.url>>
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/octet-stream name=Pete
Townshend.url