Zak: the early years

> Also, Zak has stated that when he was a kid, The WHO were his favorite
> group, not the Beatles.

Scott:

A brilliant lad. I've always said so.

> i heard keith gave zak his first lesson. Can we confirm?

Scott:

What constitutes a "lesson?" A couple of hours playing around with the kid?
I can't picture Keith as a teacher. I imagine he was good with kids, for a
while. Until he got bored, anyway. But discipline and Keith just don't go
together very well, especially during the `73-76 period mentioned.

> Man, ML, you have it right on the money with dub-ya.

Alex:

How much money? I'm expecting to get a tax break next year...

> thing, I mean, give it up Dubya, you lost fuckin' Florida, deal with it.

He lost the entire country, but that doesn't mean he lost the office. One
couldn't ask for a better defeat, though (should it turn out that way), I
must say. It's almost like he's invisible now. Useless as well as hapless.

      "But DADDY, I want to be President NOW! Make them let me!"
                                      Buzz "Dub-Ya" Lightyear