Big Bamboo; A Maroon; "I WILL back down"

> and Who tour. I take it when I can. :)

Mike:

Yes, as a Who fan that's the way it has to be.

> Of course their sound is not THAT unique now - they've been copied by
> everyone from the Beatles to Robbie Williams at this stage.

Jeremy:

The big difference was the other Brit bands came from the Blues, whereas
The Who came from R&B.

> The Who are not the fount from which all subsequent good Rock spurted.

Jeff:

Nice imagery. I might have wanted to eat again. And yes they are too, while
I'm at it.

> Hey, wait a minute.  I consider myself to be pretty green too.

OK, but are you still wet behind the ears? That's the big question.

> this bamboo down or did you recycle?  Are rainforests dying to serve your
> need for technology?

Didn't you know? I own a bamboo farm. A BIG bamboo farm, here in SC.

> Recycle, my friend.  It's good for the environment :-)

I know; I recycle CDs for a living.

> The Bush camp has been playing part of WGFA, specifically the line "We
don't get fooled again" at all of their recent rallies!

Dan:

There he goes again, making another stupid mistake. OBVIOUSLY Bush didn't
listen to the lyrics, or more likely didn't understand them. Talk about
"Meet the new boss/Same as the old boss.!" Talking about "getting fooled
again!" "And the morals that we worshiped will be gone." HA HA HA! And
what's more Republican than "And the men who spurred us on/Sit in judgement
of all wrong/They decide and the shotgun sings the song..." Sounds like the
impeachment to me! But (big clue here, Danny boy) Pete wasn't APPROVING of
this, but instead warning about it!
In the words of Bugs Bunny, "What a maroon."

> bad one other lister wouldn't - he's just as arrogant as his candidate,
IMHO

I've never pretended I wasn't arrogant, but justifiably so which makes it
OK. Understand, Peewee?
And Ha ha ha, who in the HELL is more arrogant than Duh-Bya? Ha ha ha! "If
Gore is so intelligent that he invented the Internet, why do all of the
addresses start with a Duh-Bya? He-YUK He-YUK! He-YUK!" And I thought Baba
Booey was the horsed-tooth jackass!
I'm so ashamed at being a fellow Southerner.

> (too young, I'm 13), I'd vote Gore or Nader. Bush is a total space cadet

Alex:

Good one. Buzz "Duh-Bya" Lightyear.

> So, now I'm torn.
> I was going to vote for the Who Fan, but they edited a Who classic!
> Is that ethical?

Kevin:

When was Bush ever ethical? And Bush likes Country, or as they say in Texas
"Cunt-tree." Senator, he's no Who fan otherwise he'd have listened (or
understood) the words of the song.

> They tried to use Tom Petty's "I Won't Back Down" during the primary, but
> Petty made them stop.

Jeff:

That's quite funny, considering how he backed down like a big wimp from the
DUI revelation.

> Actually he did take responsibility - he paid the
> penalty that was prescribed by a court

Mark H:

Two years ago he told a reporter he hadn't been arrested after 1968. Blow
that hard, chum. Oh, and what responsibility did he take in the National
Guard? Etc. etc. etc.

Kudos to Sarah and Jon for great comebacks! Couldn't have said it better
myself. Or maybe as good, but wait that's not very arrogant of me...

"They want the federal government controlling Social Security
              like it's some kind of federal program."
                         He-YUK He-YUK He-YUK!

                    Cheers                  ML