The Who in Politics

Well, if finally happened.
After all the debate on this list about Sigs., and when it's appropriate to
talk politics on a Who list, I now have a legitimate reason to talk politics
on this list.

Today on NPR they reported that at Bush's final rally in Arkansas, the Bush
campaign played President Clinton's song "Don't Stop Thinking About
Tomorrow" at full volume for about 10-15 seconds, followed by the loud sound
of a record player needle scratching across a vinyl.
SCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCHHHHHHH!

The song was replaced by none other than The Who's Won't Get Fooled Again!
They played it loud! BUT, they changed the words to hide "same as the old
boss" !

Is this going to be Bush's new fight song????
Don't The Who have a say in this???????

So, now I'm torn.
I was going to vote for the Who Fan, but they edited a Who classic!
Is that ethical?

You decide what to do.  ;-)

Stay in Tune,
Kevin in VT