The Simpsons

>i read somewhere that it was going to be simon doing pete's lines.
sorry

>And TV guide said zak was on drums...do we all agree on that???

At first it looked like Zak--kind of young and slim, and something
about the features and hair, too.  But then once they were playing, it
looked like Keith, heavier and older, mid-seventies like the others.
One of the great things about animation, I guess, is that you could
shade things that way.