Re: What's Pete talking about?

Just got back from The Who's concert in Glasgow on Sunday night...and what a
show!!!

Really, it was just fantastic. What a band, and what a show.

And did Pete really mean it when he said: "We'll be back"? Let's hope so
because anyone who missed it will have to make it next time. And I know
everyone that was there will rush out for a ticket.

And John Entwistle's bass solo...I mean, I doubt anyone could ever top that.
All night, he was amazing.

Daltrey's voice has probably never sounded better.

Zak Starkey was immense. Keith Moon would be proud of him.

And Townshend...what can I say. I think he's grown as a lead guitarist.

The crowd were great, too.

Sheesh, what a night!!!

Phil J.