Same old song and dance

>Nah.  That would be the end of it.

Keets:

I agree with you. There IS a solution, however. They need only hire me to
produce the album (I'll work for room and board; I'm a cheap date) and make
it the ultimate Who album. My friend Jeff House can attest to the quality of
my production work. I'm in mind of LAL, so any album would be very similar
to that one sonically.

>That's why the fans can't be 'too dedicated'.

Jeff:

I'm definitely not "too dedicated." I only went to one show on this tour.
I've never been anywhere near their hotel rooms with set lists. Never to the
Baba Center when told he was there, or anywhere in MB when told he had a
reservation etc.
IOW, *I* am the perfect solution...Townshend, can ya hear me?

>babylon,but they DID get back to great albums for a brief interlude...

Jeremy:

They DID? When?

>BTW, I haven't owned a "bong" since College, AND, *that* actually was owned

Kevin:

What are you saying...that you made mistakes in the past?

I used to MAKE bongs. I helped create them, but I never said I invented
them.

>the who remembers the high numbers. on the back of the jewel case it states
>recorded at the marquee in fall of 64

Scott:

Some time ago we established it was actually the Scene Club. Bruce or Brian,
one or both of them, proved it. Hey, you should have been here for the time
we proved Lennon copied the feedback beginning of I Feel Fine from Townshend
(The High Numbers opened for The Beatles four months before he recorded it).

I sent an EMail earlier from my store which bounced, usually they're posted
anyway so I'll resend tomorrow. It's not a time warp, in case anyone
wonders.

           "DAMN! Damn, damn, damn, sonabitch!"
              George W. Bush, upon learning that he's going to have to take
responsibility for
                 his actions of the past, namely getting arrested for DUI
and `somehow'
                    not even having to go to court for it.

                         Cheers                                     ML