I'M GOING MOBILE!!!

Hiya,

I'm gonna be back on the road again... GLASGOW HERE I COME!!! I'm looking
forward to meet the fans that'll be there. And I really hope the weather
won't be that bad, because I got a cold... Oh well...

It's funny though... Everytime I pack my bags (even if it's not for a WHO
trip, but for school or anything) my flatmates ask; "ah, you're getting
ready to the USA again to see The Who?"
Well, it's Schotland this time...

My jacket is still gold (did repaint it though). I won't be wearing my WHO
soccer shirt (way too cold), but a purple flamingo shirt with fringes, a
black leather waistcoat and I'll be wearing those PT kick ass boots as
well... SAY HI IF YOU SEE ME!!! :-)

My hair is bright green this time though...

CAN YOU HEAR THE THUNDER??? :-)

I'm really nervous and I got the normal paranoia of thinking I forgot to
pack something (tickets, passport, money)... :-)

LONG LIVE ROCK!!!

Bjørn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"Is that your natural hair colour???"
- John Entwistle after seeing my hair (7th of October)