Re: New Album?

>"Maybe they'll do the
>'sequester-ourselves-away-for-4-months' kind of an
>album.  I don't know that Pete can still tour *&* write new music at the
>same time. "
>
>I'll bet they could put some worthy stuff together after doing 4 days
>with the selected "Life House" fans.

Nah.  That would be the end of it.

The fans would get in a squabble about what Pete should write about, and
about what guitar he should use and what amps, and how John should adjust
his sound and how Roger should interpret the songs and then everybody would
have to go home for their tea and whoever was managing the project would
decide that fuck it, WHO'S NEXT was a perfectly good representation of
LIFEHOUSE after all.  ;)

keets