Re: The Who's Tommy

Aww, do I hafta? I've got the box set, and that has You Better You Bet
on it (even though I like the Blues To Bush better), which I really
like. I'm anti-Kenney, because, the fact of the matter is I love
KEITH!!!!! Just ask Shanna or Jess! They know! Hell, I've gone on the
RADIO about this guy on the Ian Heller Show out of NY! I got to chat
with Tony Fletcher while on there, really nice guy:)
    I really don't have anything against Kenney, its just his style
wasn't right for The Who. I liked him with The Faces and The Small
Faces. You know, and I otta ask him about it sometime, but Ian McLagan
didn't mention anything in his auto biography about Kenney in The Who. I
mean, he knew both really well, being Keith's ex-wife Kim's husband and
all, but he doesn't talk about it at all. We e-mail sometimes, so when I
e-mail him again to ask him when next year he's gonna play Saxon Pub
about why there was no mention of Kenney in The Who. Its always plagued
me....

~Alex~