Re: New Album?

> He can crank out songs, but it's not the same quality as the stuff he feels
> deep down.  People can tell the difference, and they expect The Who to
> provide songs they can connect to.

Hey, this is no social crisis, we just want a new WHO album.  If it sucks,
it sucks.  What's Pete got to lose?  He released IRON MAN.  That album
blows like the train that runs by my apartment.  He could come up with
*something.*

Maybe they'll do the 'sequester-ourselves-away-for-4-months' kind of an
album.  I don't know that Pete can still tour *&* write new music at the
same time.

- SCHRADE in Akron