Re: Roger interview in Manchester Online

I don't think touring is the problem now.  I think the
problem is that Pete just doesn't seem to have the
desire to bring The Who back as a recording entity.
He doesn't seem to mind bring The WHo back as a live
force, but that's as far as he wants to go.  I figure,
they'll probably end up touring forever, I can picture
John in his 80's in a wheelchair playing bass, but I
think as far as writing, Pete doesn't seem to want to
go there.  I don't think tunes that Roger would write
would really be strong enough to help John carry a Who
album.  Who knows though.  It might or might not
happen, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Shanna