Re: Pete's Autobiography

Re- Chris Stamp as the author:
    Well, actually if anyone should be The Who's biographer it should be
Irish Jack Lyons or Joe McMichael. Maybe the both. They already did Who
Concert File together, so they know about all of the concerts. Then
again, there were noticible mistakes in there, like, no date for the
appearance on Russle Harty Plus!, and no dates for early '65 at the Disc
A GoGo in Bournemouth, where Keith Moon met his wife Kim. Hell, they're
listed on my website, but I just typed it all out here.
    Either that or get Richard Barnes (yeah he's alredy done one, but
theres always more room to cover) to do it.
   Stamp shouldn't really do it because a) All the clashing in the mid
70s, b) He was as stoned and drunk as the rest of 'em, c) He's busy
working on Keith Moon's bio pic as Roger's partner (oddly enough).

I GOT APPENDICITIS LAST NIGHT! I just got home from the hospital this
morning, and this e-mail (just this e-mail, which usually takes me two
minutes to write) took me 20 minutes to write! Happy halloween to me, no
school for two weeks!
~~Alex~
Er, I mean, ~BlenderBabe~