bootleg technique?

Those of you who are going to multiple shows might consider taping them.
The worst that would happen is that they confiscate your tape recorder and
throw you out of the first show. Of course, if you get caught on your first
show you probably won't want to risk it again. I suppose women get frisked
less rigorously than men?  Or do they use metal detectors now?

I'd be interested in learning about the various techniques used to record
concerts. What kind of spy camera or microphones are recommended? Anyone
know of any FAQs or URLs?

For example, it occurred to me that one could wear an eye patch with a small
spy camera built-in and a fake arm cast (in a sling) to hold the recording
device. How would one web cast a show?

Way back when, I taped some non-Who shows using only a micro-cassette
recorder (hidden in my sock) and they were very listenable.  You can get
these little wonders at Radio Shack for about $50. Hey, I just realized why
it's called a boot-leg...  I guess mine was a sock-leg.

Tommy