Lost Who Single?

Has anyone ever heard of a song by the Who entitled "Aphrodite"?
my friend swears he heard this song on the radio and that he could recognize Keith's drumming anywhere, but he's never heard it since and I've never heard it at all.  Does this exist????  could it be another band with Keith guest starring on drums???/ what does it all mean???
As for the Stones bashing that seems to be going on....I like the Stones.....not as much as the who but better than a lot of other stuff.  You have to give Keith Richards props for still being able to stand and play the guitar after all the chemicals that have circulated through his body, and he still acts like he knows he's a cool cat. Mick Jagger is insufferable however.
Some stones songs affect me just like the who- paint it black for example. angry and beautiful.  someone said something about women in rock---women are shafted in the rock world.  Patti Smith is about the only female artist out there right now that can really get up on stage and rock-- I think that women are not as admired for virtuosity or musical innovation but rather how good they look on stage, how they dance, etc.  We've still got a long way before women are equal in the world of music, in my opinion.  Just look at britney speers and her boob job.
ANNE