RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #139

	This is a re-post from O&S.
	Thought this started as a top-5, not top-10.   ;-)
	Kevin in VT.

Well the results are in.  Thanks for everyone's votes, I received roughly 50
ballots for a total of 750 vote points (remember each person got 15 points,
5 for their first choice, 4 for their second, etc.).  I am still looking for
private emails with contacts as to how to get our list read by Pete, John
and Roger.  Please send your ideas to bbragg@peregrine.com

Thanks,

Blaine

And now for the awards....

First ==> Honorable Mention -- those choices that did not make the top ten,
but did receive at least 10 vote points:

With 17 points -- Sister Disco
With 15 points -- Another Tricky Day
With 14 points -- How Many Friends Have I Really Got
With 12 points -- Going Mobile and Long Live Rock
With 11 points -- Sea and Sand
With 10 points -- Slip Kid, Eminence Front, Pictures of Lilly

Now on to the top 10

At Number 10 with 18 points
		The Punk Meets the Godfather

At Number 9 with 20 points
		How Ever Much I Booze

At Number 8 with 31 points
		Amazing Journey/Sparks

At Number 6 (tie) with 36 points
		Young Man Blues

At Number 6 (tie) with 36 points
		Heaven and Hell

At Number 5 with 38 points
		The Relay

At Number 4 with 41 points
		A Quick One While He's Away

At Number 3 with 44 points
		Dreaming From the Waist

At Number 2 with 47 Points
		Bargain

At Number 1 with 62 Points  --- Our Old Favorite

		NAKED EYE!