Castration Lyric

So I just picked up on this and I would like independent confirmation.
Listen to Daltrey's ad lib right before the instrumental chaos toward the
end of the BBC version of "My Generation".  The last thing he sings, right
before Pete goes into a frenzy, distinctly sounds like "my *CASTRATION*".

I recall part of Dave Marsh's book that talks about how the Who would
occasionally sing "Prostitute" for "Substitute" and "My Masturbation" for
"My Generation".  This sounds like one that squeaked by the BBC censors.
More power to you, Rog!

I'm curious to see if other listers agree or if this is old news.

Or perhaps, as Ray Davies would say, "the air pollution is a'foggin' up my
eyes" (and ears).

Wes