speaking of The Clash

Nick was over at my house last night for our regular "Salt Lake City
Who Party" listening to the HOB bootleg and a few other bits and
pieces from '79 while drinking brews.  We got into a discussion of
bands and I was surprised he'd never really heard The Clash, so I put
on "London Calling" saying how I didn't think there was a single bad
song on that double LP and proceeded to crank it up and knock him out
:-).  Poor boy, he had to sleep off the booze in his car (I had
another engagement I had to get to before midnight!) whilst listening
to the disc.  When I came home at 2am he was asleep in his car
(although the disc had stopped playing as near as I could tell :-).

There's a reason Pete claimed The Clash as his favorite band around
the '79-'80 time frame :-).
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,