Pete's Birthday bash

All is right in my world today.  WXRT in Chicago had Pete's birthday bash
yesterday, and played 4 songs every hour or 4 songs every 1/2 hour (a couple
of times) from the Master.

Played cuts you don't hear on Radio (White City, I'm gonna get you) and cuts
from MSG Quad show in 1996.  Just sent them a note of congratulations.

Re last post: Thanks for clarifying the lyrics.  Has Anybody seen the .com
commercial where they play "Louie Louie" and print what they think are the
lyrics on a black background?  Hysterical!