Re: BTTB

Speaking of Blues to the Bush, I ordered mine like ages ago and I
still hadn't received it, so when I called customer service at
musicmaker they said they would just send me another one right away.
Then they asked that if I received two of them, would I please mark
one "return to sender" and send it back.  Of course I told them I
understood how it could hinder their profits if they sent me two when
I paid for one while I was thinking of who I would send the second one
to if I did in fact receive two..... naturally I think they screwed up
somehow and I'll only get one.
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,