a few remarks

HI again.  I think my first CD was the John Lennon collection or somehting
to do with the Beatles anyway--i'm a big Beatles fan as well. I have a ton
of tapes though--only got a CD player a couple of years ago.  Majority of
WHo stuff i have is on CD, i buy tapes occasionally cause i can't stand to
pay what they're asking for a CD now.  Where I am the norm is now 18.99
ouch!  Fortunately, i know of a few places where you can get deals and
Borders runs sales--12.99 for brand new CDs. not bad.
As for first album--33rpm, I have to admit it was Cyndi Lauper's She's So
Unusual album--featuring Girls Just Wnna Have Fun.  hahahahahahaha
Don't think I have a fav/worst lyric from Entwistle, but would like tto say
that he definitely has a different voice than Townsend and he can be a bit
macabre.  But you gotta appreciate dark humor.
Finally, and i will stop bugging everyone, I can totally see how a teenager
can identify with the WHo. Hell, Townsend knew how to articulate teenage
angst--that's why we're all here isn't it?  We found a haven in their music
as well as others who spoke tous.  It's too bad that most teenagers don't
care for anything that occurred before they were born cause they're missing
out on alot of things, not just the Who. But then again I was born in the
wrong era since I prefer classic rock and old movies. okay, i'm done.
lmarin