RE: Boston a go-go

> From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Nissan Pavillion Meeting-PNC arts CenterNJ./ Tweeter Center
> Boston
> I htink George Ligouri is collecting names with the idea of getting
> together
> at some shows.
> keets

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Yep, but I believe only at The Boston Show
(Twinkie Center, Great Forest, ....what ever ;-).
	I could be wrong there though.

	Derick, send George an E-mail (gligouri@oxhp.com), and he'll put you
on the Boston list (if you're not on there already).
	It's my understanding that as we get nearer (6 weeks and 2 days to
go!!!!) He'll be E-ing all on the list with directions/plans, etc..

	Kevin in VT.