There once.......Listen!

I'm not saying I like the coupling of Japanese SUVs playing power-polo on a
cliff-side (they could had a couple of them run into each other, huh?), but
you gotta admit, if you close your eyes and LISTEN, you don't even feel the
need to change the channel!

Kevin in VT: I'm glad to hear you stand up for NOT locking the brakes and
tearing up the hillside, and I'm curious as to whether the snow has melted.
(Picked up the new phish disc today and they are perpetuating the
stereotypical view of VT by showing the band knee deep in snow).  Say in
ain't s(n)o(w), joe, please.....

Rolling Stone somehow found me and is sending daily e-mail which starts out
with a quote. Here's yesterday's:

"Looking back, I don't know why we needed it to be quite so loud all the
time." -- Pete Townshend

"Looking back, I don't know either, but I'm glad it was!"--Cory Anderson