various

A few of my tidbits to add:

My first CD that I bought was actually The Black Crowes - Shake Your Money
Maker.  It  wasn't available on vinyl so I made the crossover to CD.  I
didn't even own a CD player but I knew one was in my future.  As a matter of
fact I think I owned about 25 discs before the player came along.  However,
the point to my story is my first ALBUM ever bought was actually Who's Last.
I was given Face Dances (complete with poster) as a birthday gift from my
best friend and from that point onward I was a Who fanatic!  I was 13 years
old (1984).  Thus you all now know why Who's Last holds such a special place
in my heart!

Favourite Entwistle lyric?  Without thinking about it:  Creepy, crawly.
Creepy, crawly.  Creepy, creepy.  Crawly, crawly.  Creepy, creepy.  Crawly,
crawly.......  Flippen' brilliant!!!

And now for something completely different.

We all know that Keith Moon was the finest drummer on the face of this
wonderful planet of ours.  However, having said that, he's gone.  Kenney
proved to be a unique replacement.  We all have our opinions on Mr. Jones.
Mr. Starkey has proved to be an excellent choice for their latest
incarnation.  We've all shared our opinions on him.  Now, again to my point.
Not once since I've been reading this list have I seen any mention of Simon
Phillips.  Having seen The Who in '89 - live and watched the live Tommy
video, Pete's Psychoderelict tour and Roger's Birthday special, I think he
was a bang up choice to fill up the seat with the little green globule on
it.  My question is, what do you all have to say about Mr. Phillips?

Again, thanks for giving me something to turn the computer on for!!!!!

Listenin' to you.....

Benj