Re:Old MCA's

Robert VanBuskirk wrote:
"Ok, another quiz:  What was the very first CD you ever got?"

The first CD I bought was a re-issue of the Grateful Dead's "Blues for
Allah", very cool!
But the first time I ever got to "play" with a CD player was the morning of
my wedding.  My best man had a CD player and I'll be damned if he didn't
have a copy of Who's Next to go along with it.....I can hear it now~~~~~~:

"You can play it as loud as you want and you don't get any feedback?"
yes, cory, but we need to get the tuxes on and get movin'
"Yeh, Ok....and with a push of the button we're back on Goin Mobile?"
yes, cory, but we have to move...
"And you can back it up and hear that SCREAM again and again?"
yeah, but that's not the scream you'll be hearing if we don't get to the
church....
"Alright, but I gotta hear My Wife once more...."
No. Let's Go!
"Okay, let's get this over with so I can get a CD player and some Who

Yup, that's been awhile. I remember it well. It was November 9, 1985.
(or wait.....no.....was it November???????????)

Cory