Re: Re:Virgin WHO

From: Scott Schrade <schrade@akrobiz.com>

> Whenever I hear someone mention the WHO SINGS MY GENERATION
> Virgin vinyl reissue (1980) I think of Ed Hanel's comment his WHO Disc-
> ography book:
>
> "Unfortunately, the reissue doesn't seem to use
> quality vinyl & the record wears after a few plays."

Do live a little.  I've heard several different copies of the Virgin reissue
and have never found one that had inferior vinyl.  It's the best way to hear
it right now unless you have a pristine Brunswick or you're Shel Talmy.

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm