Golden Earring and The Who

Yeah, I know, I say little (even less that's worhtwhile) then two in a day.

Funny thing this comparison between the two bands. Golden Earring Live
(from the late 70's I think) has been one of my favourite live albums ever
since I first heard it in 1980/81. Right up there with LAL. Yes, I do feel
that this band has been under marketed/promoted in North America. They do
rock when they want, and I've always thought that their studio work has not
captured their potential live energy. They have also gone through big
production stages (Big Blue Sea comes to mind) that have left me
somewhat.....unimpressed at times.

Steve