Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #120

Hey all -

Just received my BTB cds a few days ago.  They came pretty quickly because I
ordered them on Easter so that's not too bad considering some of the problems
I have read on here.  All I can say is WOW - they sound so good.  Especially
John's solo on 5:15 and Roger's scream on WGFA.  I can't wait to see them on
June 27th in Detroit.  I ended up getting 14th row and I hope that is close
enough for me.

My favorite 2 WHO lines :

Goodbye all you punks stay young and stay high
Hand me my checkbook and I'll crawl out to die

And if I swallow anything evil put your fingers down my throat

Gloria