Fwd: Zelda and BTTB

Just to let you know before they had the name The Who with the Detours Roger
played guitar alot and sang..hes doing it now with The Who on songs like Who
are you  and The Kids Are all right...

patricia

-- BEGIN included message

>Perhaps, but both guitars seem to be fully integrated into the song...that
>is to say, take either away and something needed is missing. Also an
>overdub is usually non-obtrusive, to the point of being subtle (so it's not
>noticed, of course) and this is hardly the case here. Both of which led me
>to believe it might not be an overdub but instead another guitarist. But I
>don't KNOW and it could be an overdub cleverly added.

Hmmm.  Maybe it's Roger playing the guitar.

>I have another comment on the set: The Real Me could have been great, but
>Pete's guitar is far too missing. As it is now, I see it as a missed
>opportunity.

Is this one of the tracks from SBE?  Pete was having problems with his
guitar at SBE, and so there were periods where Rabbit carried the lead while
Pete and the techs fiddled with the guitar.  Made for something of an
unusual arrangement.

LB