Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #116

In a message dated 05/06/2000 9:57:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

<< I do have a question for anyone who was at the shows: there are two guitars
 on BBE, one an acoustic. Who's playing it? There's no listing on the CD. Is
 it Roger? >>

Maybe this is one of the overdubs Pete referred to in his online cyberdiary.
For those who don't know what I'm talking about -- prior to the Sadler Wells'
Lifehouse shows, Pete posted periodic cyberdiaries of rehearsals and updates.
 On one of these, he mentioned he was headed to John's studio to do some
additional work on the upcoming live CD.