Prices/Gatherings

aahhh, I can finally sleep at night for the next few months.

I got a PAIR of tickets for Jones Beach in sec C row C (3rd row) seats 3+4
on the aile between Pete and Rog for 600.00!!!!!!!!!!

I sold my original seats in sec G that I bought from ticketmaster through
ebay for an amazing 500.00. I was surprised!

So I ended up paying 100.00 to upgrade my pair roughly 50 rows.

Not too shabby. I called a lot of brokers around here in CT and they are
asking 600.00 - 800.00 A SINGLE SEAT for the first 5 rows.
THEY ARE CRAZY.

Fans should start calling brokers and find the highest priced tickets get
the sec, row, and seat numbers from them over the phone, then go sit in them
before the show starts. Most likely no one will pay for these seats, the
broker will eat the cash, and you will be sitting in prime real estate with
no one bothering you!

Its worth a shot.

Well....take care all.

-George

PS...Remember I am coordianting pre-show gatherings for PNC, Greatwoods, and
Jones Beach. Send me your email address privately and I will add you to the
list.