From: Jim Topp [mailto:jtopp@indiana.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2000 10:58 AM
To: TheWho@igtc.com
Subject: Fingers

>Regarding Pete's solos. ... What he is doing while playing solos is
>he is playing a lot with his fingers.

As opposed to other guitarists who use their toes? :^)

Sorry, Kevin. Do you mean he's not using a pick or what?

Reminds me of the scene from This Is Spinal Tap where Nigel the
guitarist scrapes a violin across his guitar strings while playing on
stage, then tunes  the violin.

Schrade,

Good point about the bicycle accident.

Jim