Re: [alt.music.who] Who collection for trade or sale

Just a little explanation... sometimes I see messages on the
alt.music.who newsgroup that I think others on this list might be
interested in seeing, so I forward those to the mailing list.

The actual message itself doesn't originate with me, it originates
with the person listed in the abbreviated header included at the top
of the message:

--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,