RE: It's very, very, very, very Hard

> From: "Sharon and Benjamin" <bubu@idirect.com>
> Subject: albums
> Sorry to be away for so long.  I'd like to ask a couple of questions if I
> may.  Who here loves the album It's Hard?  I happen to think it is a solid
> album
> Long Live Rock!!
> Benj

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Sorry for this short reply (very busy here at
work today), BUT....I couldn't agree with you more.  It's Hard has always
been a fav. of mine.  I think back to early college days blasting this album
in my dorm room with door wide open!!
	PLAY IT LOUD DAMNIT!!!
	I think the resistance many show is a result of the album being a
post-Keith album (IMO).

	Stay in tune,
	Kevin in VT.