Marillion/Who?

About this:

>Subject: marillion
>
>Okay, don't slap me, but a coworker brought in Marillion's 1985 album
>"Misplaced Childhood" and I'm listening to it and in the song Heart of
>Lothian, the lead singer clearly says in the middle of it "rain on me"
>Roger-style. Royalties to Pete please.

I've got a buddy who's a big Marillion fan and unfortunately, I've been hit
with too much exposure of them because of my friend's merciless barrages.
Although I never caught the "rain on me" song I have noticed that
Marillion's former lead singer, Fish, is a shameless Peter Gabriel clone.
Musically, lyrically, and style-wise.  Now we find that he did some Daltrey
too?  Oh Fortuna, will these outrages against taste and decency ever end???

On another note (pure and easy), can I buy the Lifehouse demos (Chronicles?)
at a record store or do I have to order them somewhere?  I've got to hear
what everyone is talking about and I've heard NOTHING about this except for
on this list.  Somebody help me!

And finally, Pete can't be sick.  He just can't be.  Right?  Everyone,
"...go to the church of your choice." and light a candle.  We gotta get that
man better.

Peace off,

Jim in Chicago

"You've never heard four more horrible geezers who make the worst noise
you've heard in your life."  RD

is unauthorized.