Re: new UK only Tommy 2 LP audiophile set

Hello,

Coming in April from the UK will be the newest Who Simply Vinyl 180 gram
audiophile set (they have already released Who's Next - which we carry).
This one is Tommy and it will have the same high quality pressing and the
heavy plastic outer cover as well.  The price will be $42 plus shipping (UPS
- $6.50 - Priority Mail $4.55 - both with insurance).

If you would like to order a copy please let me know.  All orders must either
come with a credit card or payment in full before we have one ordered for
you.  None are processed until the records arrive from our UK supplier - this
is CVC policy.

You can mail payments to CVC, PO Box 507, Celina, Ohio 45822 and call in your
CC info to (419)586-6636.

Thanks for your past support.

Greg Biggs
CVC Collectables