Re: Messiah XXI - apologies if this is duplicated

Keets-

I've been in touch with him but I think the opinion within the company is
that because it received such bad press they're waiting for things to die
down.
The bad press came not from the performances,but from the organisation - the
government had allocated £x million for a "millenium event"...The Messiah
show took a large share of this and there was a huge backlash against it
because only a certain portion of the population could see it and so it
shouldnt have been eligible for a national fund etc...

As I've mentioned,if your VCR can play PAL I can run off a copy.

Jeremy