RE: Fellow Who fans dealing with loses.

> From: "Derick Bhupsingh" <circles01@hotmail.com>
> Subject: Farewell Brother - Fellow Who fan
>
> If you all will permit me, I'd like to pay tribute to my brother Michael
> who
> passed away early this morning in London. He's the one
> largely responsible for introducing me to Music in general and in
> particular The Who. Although my family lived in the east end of London,
> Mike
> worked out west, Who territory, that's when He became a
> fan and saw them several times in the early days including at least
> once at The Red Lion Pub in Leytonstone, the town where we lived at
> the time. (about 5 mins walk from our house). He never saw them again
> as soon after 1966 began he enlisted in the Royal Navy for a long
> career and then went on to work on oil rigs worldwide. He was always
> sending me Who clippings and stuff and His interest in the band never
> went away although He disliked computers for some reason hence never
> joined this or any Who list.Farewell to the 'Captain' as we all called
> Him.
> Thankyou.
> Regards,
> Derick.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Derick, I'm deeply saddened by this post.  It
sounds like your brother was a large part of your life, and you shared much.

	Strangely enough, I've been thinking about you as of late.  I read a
post of yours on another list and thought I sensed a bit of terseness
(nothing big mind you) usually only seen in my posts  ;-) .  Later that day
(I think just yesterday or the day before) I thought to myself that there
must be something going on in your life that is upsetting.  The death of a
brother, good friend, and close fellow Who Fan/introducer/teacher would
definitely qualify.
	My deepest sympathies to you.

	Schrade in Akron....I've been meaning to write this for a while, but
keep forgetting.  Very sorry to hear about your Uncle.  I hope you have
grand memories to hold onto.

	Hang in there Brothers, time will heal.  The spirit of lost loved
ones lives on in your memories.

	Kevin in VT.